Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashinon-DX 50/1.7 captures my 3 years-old boy...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Yashinon-DX 50/1.7 captures my 3 years-old boy... Reply with quote

I got this lens for about few chocolate bars a year ago. Didn't use it much until today. Took it out for a spin with my K100D couple hours ago. Overall, I'm quite happy with it. It's soft wide open but when stopped down to 2.8 it starts to get much better. Some samples below.

All images are straight out from camera converted from RAW to JPG no PP at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent results, #2 with the two boys is my fave.

Someday I hope to have the 1.4 version of this DX, with the silver nose - I'd be satisfied with the one you have but already have 2 of the DS-M's.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Excellent results, #2 with the two boys is my fave.

Someday I hope to have the 1.4 version of this DX, with the silver nose - I'd be satisfied with the one you have but already have 2 of the DS-M's.

Thanks! Talking about the 1.4 version, I have one as well but never tried it. I'm currently going through my collection of over 300+ lenses, 98% are MF. Been collecting a lot of lenses lately.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series, I like #3#4
colors are good