Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 + Takumar Super-Multi-Coated 3.5/35
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:17 pm    Post subject: Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 + Takumar Super-Multi-Coated 3.5/35 Reply with quote

1/640 s; f/8,0; ISO 200

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1/160 s; f/11,0; ISO 200

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1/60 s; f/8,0; ISO 200

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Oh WOW!!! I like the CCD colors from this lens!!! Tiny little rig, yes?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, also liked CCD-sensors. Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Oh WOW!!! I like the CCD colors from this lens!!!

Really to say, I obtained that set with that camera exclusively for the sake of Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR DiII LD, with which it was sold for $120. Only later I learned, that it has CCD sensor.

In process of its exploration the great pleasure was to discover that it has also very nice shake compensator on the sensor. After that I decided to explore what possibilities are to use with it the other systems manual lenses.

Only one real possibility I discovered for M42. However, online sellers warned, that it will work properly exclusively with the AF chip on the adapter. And with Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 even that will not work.

Then, I started to explore the situation further. And discovered that my camera is able to accept any manual lenses with the simplest adapter. Only I have to change one option in the custom functions menu:

https://fotodiox-knowledge-base.gorgias.help/en-US/no-lens-attached-sony-a-mount-199052

Then I discovered very good second hand set of two adapters – one for Minolta AF-M42, and second for Minolta AF-Tmount only for $3. I obtained it, changed function in the camera menu, and well – everything started to work with M42 lenses! So, I decided for the start to use this Takumar.

Today I tried several other M42 lenses. Will present the samples later.