Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mamiya-Sekor C 150mm 1:4 (645)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:20 am    Post subject: Mamiya-Sekor C 150mm 1:4 (645) Reply with quote

Couldn't find a topic for this lens.

Mamiya-Sekor C 150mm 1:4 by The lens profile, on Flickr

Spider Webkeh by The lens profile, on Flickr

Scaffoldkeh by The lens profile, on Flickr

What? by The lens profile, on Flickr

Woodkeh by The lens profile, on Flickr

Flowerkeh by The lens profile, on Flickr

Bikeh by The lens profile, on Flickr

Leafkeh by The lens profile, on Flickr

Fencekeh by The lens profile, on Flickr

It is better behaved than the 210/4 less fringing, CFD is also better 1.5m instead of 2.5 so the same as most 135mm's. With adapter attached it is just as long as my Super-Takumar 150/4, just a lot fatter.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what the picture on it will look like with a "native"2x teleconverter?
p.s And by the way , what is different from version f3.5 (150)?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good results, it doesn't surprise me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sergun wrote:
I wonder what the picture on it will look like with a "native"2x teleconverter?
p.s And by the way , what is different from version f3.5 (150)?

Apart from a half stop more light the 3.5 is a very different design. Allphotolenses says it has 67mm filters (instead of 58, but I don't believe that's right. Both 58mm as other sources confirm). I don't think there is an optical difference between the 3.5 and the 3.5 n. Probably just updated focus rubber.

The 4 is a classic short tele, the 3.5 some sort of dressed down double gauss like the Pentax-m 50/2.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a single shot with this lens on the GFX 50R. Shot through two layers of glass (car windshield & store window). Seems to be a nice, capable, lightweight and compact lens.

Winter rain by Artem, on Flickr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arutemu wrote:
I have a single shot with this lens on the GFX 50R. Shot through two layers of glass (car windshield & store window). Seems to be a nice, capable, lightweight and compact lens.

Winter rain by Artem, on Flickr

Nice image!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arutemu wrote:

Nice one. The lens balances nicely with my K-1 maybe de 3.5 a even a bit better since it weighs less due to the different lens formula I guess, but I also have the excellent takumar and Pentax-m 150mm. They maybe about equal IQ wise.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought one and ordered a k A7R2 adapter. The issue with the native 2x converter will be 300mm. Will it be similar to the mamiya sekor 300/5.6 in terms of sharpness in the far field, not counting the darker aperture?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you just adapt no TC to 35mm it will be 93mm:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamiya_645

I guess any TC x2 would give 186mm.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sergun wrote:
I bought one and ordered a k A7R2 adapter. The issue with the native 2x converter will be 300mm. Will it be similar to the mamiya sekor 300/5.6 in terms of sharpness in the far field, not counting the darker aperture?

A TC is usually detrimental to sharpness because it is effectively an optical crop, so I wouldn't think so.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slalom wrote:
If you just adapt no TC to 35mm it will be 93mm:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamiya_645

I guess any TC x2 would give 186mm.

No it won't It will still be 150mm. On 645 it has an equivalent field of view to a 93mm lens on full frame. On larger formats there is more field of view for any given focal length over a smaller format.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the adapter, there is no infinity, it does not twist two or three millimeters. Today I made an album on Google photos.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/9HTEzDEvFffURvKcA

Олеся-1 by Сергей Пашнин, on Flickr

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sergun wrote:
I got the adapter, there is no infinity, it does not twist two or three millimeters. Today I made an album on Google photos.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/9HTEzDEvFffURvKcA

Олеся-1 by Сергей Пашнин, on Flickr

As far as I know there are 2 M645 adapters on the market. A cheap Chinese one, and a better one from Fotodiox. With the cheap one, I couldn’t focus any Mamiya 645 lens to infinity. My 645 lenses worked perfect with the Fotodiox one, except for my 105-210/4.5; I had this lens adjusted to reach infinity.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

150/4 Today. I decided to buy 300/5.6 remotely today. We'll see.
stray dog by Сергей Пашнин, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mamiya-Sekor C 150mm 1:3.5

Phase One + P25 f/5.6 1/180 с; ISO 100