Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOLIGOR. I-S Mount.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:29 pm    Post subject: SOLIGOR. I-S Mount. Reply with quote

I'm after a Soligor I-S Mount to replace a broken PK mount that is on my Soligor 200 f 2.8

It doesn't have to be a PK Mount, I use M42, Olympus OM, Canon FD, Minolta MD, Contax / Yashica, Rollei and Fuji.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to bump this old post - the rest of the plastic L<-.>O switch has now broken off, the lens is still useable but it wont go to the last 1/2 stop open or closed. It's no big deal but I like to have a fast lens that fully opens.

I could possibly repair it by making an epoxy button, but I really don't want to take the mount apart incase I ruin it, because it's the only I-S mount I have and despite a lot of searching I can't find another one anywhere, not even on a cheap lens.

The I-S mount is actually quite good, it's as compact as an Adaptall mount and has some similarities, but it is RARE. I have the TX Mount in many different camera mounts, but the I-S is vastly different.

I would buy an I-S mount in ANY camera mount, if I can find one. Like 1 small

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
I'm going to bump this old post - the rest of the plastic L<-.>O switch has now broken off, the lens is still useable but it wont go to the last 1/2 stop open or closed. It's no big deal but I like to have a fast lens that fully opens.

I could possibly repair it by making an epoxy button, but I really don't want to take the mount apart incase I ruin it, because it's the only I-S mount I have and despite a lot of searching I can't find another one anywhere, not even on a cheap lens.

The I-S mount is actually quite good, it's as compact as an Adaptall mount and has some similarities, but it is RARE. I have the TX Mount in many different camera mounts, but the I-S is vastly different.

I would buy an I-S mount in ANY camera mount, if I can find one. Like 1 small

Check out https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266333576394?hash=item3e02b7dcca:g:tRoAAOSwCkBkr-fX&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwMI5EVbPQ1zGpEUOXbhYmQYkdguItEoMI9dkzeXcz6JhtMDlJXyOQvHdb9TtQYgdb8CFtjuqdpRv0OWfcB1tTG4Ld23Bg531cRcXvTkAK1x6BoVZ87VT6if5qwmYBm6NJ61l9%2FGeksv6K08QieQ4nolrbV%2FBuVup2p0uNI%2BmEgrxvUvDQ%2Bm2dXVft9%2Bup3SON9N2RKgIOFbDnty2jDEsOS1r7SF%2F8pY9KTm6MP9nMsGVWaESGyVxTeuwBDCLtyqdww%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR6ro9JGqYg

Nothing to do with me ... I was Googling about to find out about the I-S mount system and found this thread.
Good luck Smile