Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodak Angenieux Anastigmat 100mm f/2.8 Samples?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 8:28 pm    Post subject: Kodak Angenieux Anastigmat 100mm f/2.8 Samples? Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

has anyone used the Kodak Angenieux Anastigmat 100mm f/2.8 and can share (or point me to) some samples? I've only managed to find a single one, which looks promising, but it's a bit too little to decide whether I should pursue the lens (the 5omm, as well as the faster 1oos, are just out of the question)

Thanks for any help!

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Projection lens?

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
Projection lens?

it would appear, yes

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the Senior projectors mount the 3.5 version of the 100mm FL,but never seen the 2.8 before. Could it be some other type of projector?

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kathala wrote:
calvin83 wrote:
Projection lens?

it would appear, yes

I think you are referring to this one https://www.ebay.fr/itm/165812958200 .

I will take it if it is cheap and in good condition. Since the demand of a good 100/2.8 is much higher than the 100/3.5, you should be able to sell it for a good price. Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
I will take it if it is cheap and in good condition. Since the demand of a good 100/2.8 is much higher than the 100/3.5, you should be able to sell it for a good price. Wink

Thanks Calvin, I took your advice and bought it, having drooled over sample images taken with the 5o/1.5 S21, which goes for around 1ok.

The price, 62 € total, seems to be normal, I found an older auction closing at 35+abroad postage. Which is quite surprising if you see how much the "photographic" Angenieux lenses sell for, see above.

It might be a while before I get to adapt and test it. Once done, I will report Smile

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2023 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kathala wrote:
calvin83 wrote:

Thanks Calvin, I took your advice and bought it, having drooled over sample images taken with the 5o/1.5 S21, which goes for around 1ok.

The price, 62 € total, seems to be normal, I found an older auction closing at 35+abroad postage. Which is quite surprising if you see how much the "photographic" Angenieux lenses sell for, see above.

It might be a while before I get to adapt and test it. Once done, I will report Smile

Like 1

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2023 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious to see your images! I am sure this lens is brighter version of a wider spread 3.5/100 Angenieux triplet. So, you might expect similarly attractive results.