Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Chinon 135mm f/3.5 (M42) test pic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Auto Chinon 135mm f/3.5 (M42) test pic Reply with quote

B&W is film (Rollei RPX 100) Color a Canon 500D.

Aperture:
f/3.5 to f/22
6 bladed aperure

Closest Focus:
1.5m (5ft)

Weight:
382g

Mount:
M42

Review and hires images can be found on my blog: http://blog.bkspicture.com/review_Auto_Chinon_135mm_f3.5_M42.html

Image quality filming (Canon 500D)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have likened the first picture in color, full resolution, with the same picture you did with the Super Takumar 135/3.5... Do sharpens the Chinon or I'm wrong?

Happy shots!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anktonio wrote:
I have likened the first picture in color, full resolution, with the same picture you did with the Super Takumar 135/3.5... Do sharpens the Chinon or I'm wrong?

Happy shots!

I don't 100 follow what you mean.
You can find more and hi res images on my blog and I try to take the same pictures for all my lenstest.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got one of this from my father in law.
Nice lens, sharp and contrasty

He also had a Tamron 135/2.8 which appears identical form the outside (only the rubber is different) and pictures are hard to distinguish from one another