Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wanted: Any Agfa enlarger or industrial/minilab lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 6:57 am    Post subject: Wanted: Any Agfa enlarger or industrial/minilab lenses Reply with quote

Anything considered: Colostar, Color-Solagon, Intergon, Magnolar, Color-Magnolar, etc.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have several but all tucked away. What do you need/want?

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a higher priority:

1. Anything with an A-, D- or M- prefix
2. Color-Solagon in focal lengths 50-115mm
3. Colostar-N in focal lengths 52, 85, 90, 100-135
4. Color-Magnolar II 60-105mm
5. Colostar-U in focal lengths 70-85, 105-135mm
6. Super-Intergon 105

Last edited by 16:9 on Mon May 30, 2022 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact, anything not on the list at the bottom of this page - including those with a serial number outside the range we've already documented:
https://deltalenses.com/index.php/2022/03/21/agfa-enlarger-lenses/

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well made site about them: Chapeau!!

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prost! The 'Chapeau' is mutual - I namecheck you as an early inspiration in the article Reviewing the Reviews!

It's still early days for Delta, and the Agfa article is still in beta - there's much more to add - including some new finds from last week - but we've unearthed quite a lot that isn't documented elsewhere and we have a number of similar articles in the pipeline. My co-writer/researcher takes at least 50% credit for the Agfa article - and he took all the original images. He recently joined the forum, and may chip in to the article aiming to decode Agfa serials.

We'd be interested to hear about any Agfa enlarger, process, minilab or industrial lenses you have squirrelled away - especially if they help build the chronology. We've been buying any unusual (or representative) ones we come across.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, please see here if you have an Agfa lens that isn't for sale, but which might add to the conversation about serial numbers or unusual models. Agfa history is a bit murky . . .
http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?p=1564474#1564474

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you do find those lenses tucked away, Klaus, please let me know. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you found those lens? It annoys me to write essays. However, I wasn't so flawless that I could compose essays on any subject with ease. I was looking for an internet resource to help me write better essays when I came across this https://writinguniverse.com/essay-types/informative-essays/ page. I developed my essay writing skills thanks to the posts on this page, and I can now write on any topic. This post is beneficial for students since it offers several free essay writing samples on a variety of subjects.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zeiss UV-Sonnar f4.3/105mm
CERCO UV-VIS-NIR f1.8/45mm are good products I have used.

basket random