Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Local pictures in He-Bei province China
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:59 am    Post subject: Local pictures in He-Bei province China Reply with quote

Long time no see everyone.
Recently I travelled in He-Bei Province in China and got some shots (by Konica 24mm/F2.8 and other lenses), hope you guys like them and willing to go to China for trips.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics. I'm in the process of moving to Xiamen in Fujian province. I took my camera and a few favourites, but haven't really used it yet. I'm a little restrained at the thought of street photography with my monster size DC-S1, as I already stick out like a sore thumb compared to the locals, and was always self conscious anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alun Thomas wrote:
Nice pics. I'm in the process of moving to Xiamen in Fujian province. I took my camera and a few favourites, but haven't really used it yet. I'm a little restrained at the thought of street photography with my monster size DC-S1, as I already stick out like a sore thumb compared to the locals, and was always self conscious anyway.

Maybe changing to a smaller camera is the best solution. Anyway Xiamen is really a good place to live, delicious food, kind people and great scenaries...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice pictures!
Happy Dog

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Local pictures in He-Bei province China Reply with quote

Thank you! I always look at your street photos with a great interest. You have an eye and patience to catch some intimate moments in the everydayness of Chinese life. Wish you a good continuation.

Aesthetically speaking this one looks special for me.

monkjason wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photos! Smile
What is the game the gentlemen in the park are playing?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Local pictures in He-Bei province China Reply with quote

alex ph wrote:
Thank you! I always look at your street photos with a great interest. You have an eye and patience to catch some intimate moments in the everydayness of Chinese life. Wish you a good continuation.

Aesthetically speaking this one looks special for me.

monkjason wrote:

They are farmers who sell the vegetables in the street.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konicamera wrote:
Great photos! Smile
What is the game the gentlemen in the park are playing?

That's the Chinese chess. Little similar as the Chess u played.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Local pictures in He-Bei province China Reply with quote

[quote="monkjason"]Long time no see everyone.
Recently I travelled in He-Bei Province in China and got some shots (by Konica 24mm/F2.8 and other lenses), hope you guys like them and willing to go to China for trips.

Was this taken with a Hexanon lens? I remember this particular unique rendering of sunset skies from slides I took with my Konica system on slide film beginning of the 90s.