MFlenses - A new life in a digital age
MFLenses 2026

Manual Focus Lenses Forum

Explore the world of vintage lenses through repair notes, real test shots, and detailed archive threads packed with images.

Explore the world of vintage lenses through repair notes, real test shots, and detailed archive threads packed with images.
logovectorizer.com
Spotlight

Featured partner placement for the forum front page.

My current lens roster
View previous topic :: View next topic  


Reply

I wouldn't have time to make list here sorry, I know would be better than simple link.

http://www.mflenses.com/content/view/150/


Reply

Which is a very impressive list! Wow!

I find it interesting that you came to different results that I did with some of the lenses. Seems to be either a matter of quality range or of expectation. Wink

Carsten


Reply

LucisPictor wrote:
Which is a very impressive list! Wow!

I find it interesting that you came to different results that I did with some of the lenses. Seems to be either a matter of quality range or of expectation. Wink

Carsten


Yes, true. All my opinion is subjective and from my perspective , but hopefully we have some common point Smile I love really the old ones, I much more happy if I found a good lens from 1950th than from 1990th. I would like to ask you test photos from that lenses what I don't have. I sent you an email days before , did you get it ?

Attila


Reply

Yes, Attila, I remember.

The thing is that I mostly don't keep my test shots.
But when I'll do the next ones, I'll send them to you.
Just don't have the time at the moment to do some serious testing. Crying or Very sad

Carsten


Reply

Great! Any kind of shoot is ok, if you look around http://mflenses.com/gallery you will not found any serious test series. Take pictures what you like and give me them with name of lens.

Many thanks!

Attila


Reply

Attila wrote:
Great! Any kind of shoot is ok, if you look around http://mflenses.com/gallery you will not found any serious test series. Take pictures what you like and give me them with name of lens.


There dont seem to any Tokina lenses represented, which is supprising as they make some very nice lenses.
The Tokina 17mm f3.5 TL is a little gem:

http://sigmasd10.fotopic.net/p16771607.html

(click on the pic to see a larger version)

Not bad for a lens that only cost me Ł10!


Reply

DSG,
I agree Tokina makes great lenses. I was informed of this many years
ago, but they don't seem to be sought after like some of the other
Japanese-sourced lenses...beats me. Luv the Kit-Kat and Garden Squirrel
shots! Smile

Bill


Reply

DSG wrote:
Attila wrote:
Great! Any kind of shoot is ok, if you look around http://mflenses.com/gallery you will not found any serious test series. Take pictures what you like and give me them with name of lens.


There dont seem to any Tokina lenses represented, which is supprising as they make some very nice lenses.
The Tokina 17mm f3.5 TL is a little gem:

http://sigmasd10.fotopic.net/p16771607.html

(click on the pic to see a larger version)

Not bad for a lens that only cost me Ł10!


Man you are made business of year! Seems a very good lens!

Give me many sample much as you can and will showing up in the gallery Smile

I would like to get 11 6MP images and one from lens itself. I will emailing ftp access to you if you are ready to help me. Many thanks in advance! I will link back to your site show on every album what you made me this is your property and I use with your permit.
Something like this:

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/japenese/nikon_nikkor/


Reply

Like 1 Like 1 Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Congrats Whoo Turtle