Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pixco Yashica GX 40mm 1.7 to Sony E Mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:34 pm    Post subject: Pixco Yashica GX 40mm 1.7 to Sony E Mount Reply with quote

Hello all!

Long time reader, first time poster!
The inevitable has happened and my Yashica GX (despite my best attempts at a repair) is Kaput. But all is not lost.
I want to be able to salvage the lens, I've seen various other methods using body caps, M39 to E mount adapters, helicoid adapters etc..

But i've not seen anyone so far that's used this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pixco-YASHICA-35GX-Mount-Adapter/dp/B07BRP4GGF/ref=sr_1_13?crid=1PGI5OAWNZU9A&keywords=yashica+GX+to+sony&qid=1674086512&s=electronics&sprefix=yashica+gx+to+sony%2Celectronics%2C64&sr=1-13

It's an adapter from PIXCO (they make other adapters and focal reducers) and it's looks to do exactly what I need, and might save me from a lot of time and effort.. I'm wondering if anyone in this forum has any experience with this?

Thanks in advance!

^ well, the image is broken for some reason

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Pixco Yashica GX 40mm 1.7 to Sony E Mount Reply with quote

imaje wrote:
Hello all!

Long time reader, first time poster!
The inevitable has happened and my Yashica GX (despite my best attempts at a repair) is Kaput. But all is not lost.
I want to be able to salvage the lens, I've seen various other methods using body caps, M39 to E mount adapters, helicoid adapters etc..

But i've not seen anyone so far that's used this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pixco-YASHICA-35GX-Mount-Adapter/dp/B07BRP4GGF/ref=sr_1_13?crid=1PGI5OAWNZU9A&keywords=yashica+GX+to+sony&qid=1674086512&s=electronics&sprefix=yashica+gx+to+sony%2Celectronics%2C64&sr=1-13

It's an adapter from PIXCO (they make other adapters and focal reducers) and it's looks to do exactly what I need, and might save me from a lot of time and effort.. I'm wondering if anyone in this forum has any experience with this?

Thanks in advance!

^ well, the image is broken for some reason

Welcome imaje! (cannot upload images first post -- should be ok now)

No experience. Amazon says not available. Maybe contact Pixco.