Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TechArt LM-EA9 lens and adapter compatibility
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:15 am    Post subject: TechArt LM-EA9 lens and adapter compatibility Reply with quote

Quote:
The LM-EA9 is not compatible with partial LTM or M-mount lenses that are with an infinity lock button at the lenses’ flange level. Here are some lenses that are not compatible with LM-EA9:

Leitz Elmar 35mm f/3.5 (LTM version)

Leitz Hektor 50mm f/2.5

Leitz Hektor 28mm f/6.3

Leitz Summar 50mm f/2.0 (rigid version)

Leitz Summaron 28mm f/5.6

TTartisan 28mm f/5.6

Voigtlander Heliar 40mm f/2.8

Source: techartpro.com

I tired my Canon LTM 35 and 50 F1.5, both mount correctly on the LM-EA9. The 35/1.5 just fit the EA9. I am afraid a lens with slightly larger diameter may not fit.

Most XX-LM adapter which fits LM-EA7 will fit the LM-EA9, except the CRX-LM adapter as shown below will not fit due to the blocking of the release lever.

From the post on dpreview, The Canon 50/1.2 LTM will not fit too due to the blocking of the release lever.

Anyone have try something don't fit the LM-EA9?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! Good to know. Not yet! Design flaw -- I'll wait for updated version now...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Thank you! Good to know. Not yet! Design flaw -- I'll wait for updated version now...

I am not sure there will be any updated version. Another new adapter from Techart using the same release lever as the EA9.