Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

UV-Nikkor 105mm does Rudbeckia hirta
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:49 pm    Post subject: UV-Nikkor 105mm does Rudbeckia hirta Reply with quote

My "work horse" lens at work again after quite a break....

A Rudbeckia hirta from my balcony shot with the trusted UV-Nikkor 4.5/105mm at f11 using a modified Xenon Studio flash as well as some special filters.

Human Vision, reflected UV, simulated Bee and Butterfly Vision and a Quadriptych of all...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as an image, I prefer the black one.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: UV-Nikkor 105mm does Rudbeckia hirta Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:

A Rudbeckia hirta from my balcony shot with the trusted UV-Nikkor 4.5/105mm at f11 using a modified Xenon Studio flash as well as some special filters.

Human Vision, reflected UV, simulated Bee and Butterfly Vision and a Quadriptych of all...

Like 1

Wonderful shots and always interesting to see! Is the UV-Nikkor the very best lens for this, or is it your "work horse" mostly for practical reasons?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: UV-Nikkor 105mm does Rudbeckia hirta Reply with quote

simple.joy wrote:
kds315* wrote:

Like 1

Wonderful shots and always interesting to see! Is the UV-Nikkor the very best lens for this, or is it your "work horse" mostly for practical reasons?

There are others (I have most of them all...), but my most trustworthy one w/o any issue sto use is indeed the UV-Nikkor 105mm!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More about it on my BLOG here: https://photographyoftheinvisibleworld.blogspot.com/2022/06/black-eyed-susan-rudbeckia-hirta-in.html