Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A bad drawing and new project
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm    Post subject: A bad drawing and new project Reply with quote

Ok, this is certainly not one of my highlights, but I like the idea for new project which this was kind of a test for. I'm going to draw cameras. A lot better then this though, this was waaaay to stiff for my liking and from bad angle... :/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a Spotmatic (one of the nicest cameras ever) I find it a little bulky, but as a drawing it's just superb. I would not mind having that one on my wall. Thanks for sharing!

This must be either the SP II or SP F but I'm missing the Spotmatic name on the top plate Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice drawing. do you have more of your drawings seen on the web ?

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile I can do a lot better though. I'm a bit stiff after resting the pen and brush for a few years (from the beginning I am a apinter, went to artschool and all that but slipped in on webdesign).

I do have a blog about drawing but it is just in swedish yet, here you can see a portrait of my daughter:
http://tecknaren.wordpress.com/2009/05/29/portratt-av-mathilde/

However I plan to revive my old domain and make an english drawingblog.