Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lequeta with Bass Guitar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:43 pm    Post subject: Lequeta with Bass Guitar Reply with quote

Nikon D700 and 85mm f/1.4 AIS Nikkor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, first off, I really like the composition. But, as a musician, I have a suggestion. If you decide on this sort of pose again, rather than using a Gibson EB series, consider using a Fender -- either a Jazz or a Precision. The Gibson SG body style, with its pronounced hooked horns, has more of a masculine look, whereas the Fenders are classic feminine, all the way. The Fenders also have longer necks and a more graceful headstock design.

But if f you're going for a juxtaposition between male and female, hey I get that too.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
Hey, first off, I really like the composition. But, as a musician, I have a suggestion. If you decide on this sort of pose again, rather than using a Gibson EB series, consider using a Fender -- either a Jazz or a Precision. The Gibson SG body style, with its pronounced hooked horns, has more of a masculine look, whereas the Fenders are classic feminine, all the way. The Fenders also have longer necks and a more graceful headstock design.

But if f you're going for a juxtaposition between male and female, hey I get that too.

I have a P-Bass now, but at the time this is what I had.