Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkors 105/2.5 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 200/4 AI
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:08 pm    Post subject: Nikkors 105/2.5 AI, 50/1.4 AI, 200/4 AI Reply with quote

Hello, I haven't been active on the forum lately. I am selling part of my collection. The focus of my hobby has changed somewhat and I haven´t been using these lenses a lot.

For sale are:

Nikkor 50 / 1.4 AI

Price: 100 eur + shipping costs.
s/n 2917414 (K-version, converted to AI with AI-kit Nr.5)
Product Description: Manual lens for Nikon F system
Product condition: Good. Slight traces of use on the surface. On the surface of the front lens, the image shows one minimal point scratch (in the middle on the left at the letter R) and a couple of droplets on the edge of the coating. Inside a couple of dust particles. Focus may be a little stiff, but works well, as do apertures.

The deal includes:
- lens
- both lens caps
- lens hood Nikon HN-21

Nikkor 105 / 2.5 AI

Price: 200 EUR + shipping costs.
s / n 684566 K version, converted to AI) This is the newer, 5 elements in 4 group design.
Product Description: Manual lens for Nikon F system
Product condition: Very good. Minor traces of use on the surface. Glasses okay, inside a couple of dust particles. Focus a bit dry, works well, as do the iris.
The deal includes:
- lens
- both lens caps
- lens hood Nikon HS-4

Review e.g.
https://russellbloodworthphotography.com/blog/2018/9/5/the-lens-that-turned-me-to-manual-nikkor-105mm-f25-ai

Nikkor 200/4 AI

Price: 70 EUR + shipping costs.
s / n 821094
Product Description: Manual lens for Nikon F system.
Product condition: Very Good. Minor traces of use on the surface. Glasses okay, inside a couple of dust particles. Focus is a bit stiff, however, works well, as do the iris. Built-in sliding hood.
The deal includes:
- lens
- both lens caps
- 52 mm UV filter

Shipping from Finland.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I´ll send pictures