Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

'Movement# experiments
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:16 pm    Post subject: 'Movement# experiments Reply with quote

I have tried a few 'Movement' experiments on really OLD film --just right to use it up ! I used my newly= CLA'd 1978 Hasselblad 500 C/M + Zeiss CFi Distagon T* I tried 1/2 second and 1/4 second

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Moving photos! Smile (sorry -- couldn't resist)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, a mixture of long exposures & perhaps intentional camera movement. From the title I'd expected tilt/shift type movements.
I often find these techniques create interesting images, FWIW I like your bus shot the most of these.

Our workshop has a session shooting snooker/pool balls tonight, but adding in 2nd curtain flash (to make it different from our last such session). Not easy to do around town during the day, but our sessions are all in the evenings (& we currently have access to a private full size snooker table).

If you want to use up film try adding panning into the mix.
If you've not done panning before start with digital, as it takes a while to get the knack & you can't have that much OOD film to use up! Smile