Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ko-120mm 120mm f1.8 Question
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:45 pm    Post subject: ko-120mm 120mm f1.8 Question Reply with quote

Hi Everyone:

I am trying to figure out the filter thread size for the ko-120mm 120mm f1.8. The only information I can find is indicated in Russian. I think it is either 62.5mm or 68mm if I had to guess from the specs below. If anyone can read Russian I would appreciate you enlightening me. Thanks for your help.

-Charles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody? Smile

My (Google Translate) Russian is rusty; Filter translates to Фильтр which I don't see on image of specification sheet.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! Sorry, this one is all me, I only just found this thread!

The front filter thread is 72mm, and will accept normal filters/rings/hoods. 62.5mm is the rear outer diameter of the barrel. Inner diameter of the rear is 60mm with a female thread.

I posted a thread about adapting mine to EF mount with some different schematics with additional dimensions (but still not the front filter thread diameter, that I simply found by screwing on a step-up ring). http://forum.mflenses.com/lomo-ko-120m-120mm-f-1-8-russian-projector-lens-t83306.html