Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Komura 135mm f2.8: what is this lens mount?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:26 am    Post subject: Komura 135mm f2.8: what is this lens mount? Reply with quote

got a nice Komura 135/2.8 that i expected would be T-mount, but instead it's got a fixed "UNI to OP" adapter, with a bayonet (just slightly larger than exakta bayonet) that doesn't fit any adapter i have..

could it be olympus PEN? the examples i have found online don't have the detente cutaway like this one, but proportions seem similar otherwise.

its funny to think of this full size lens on a wee PEN, but who knows.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

could it be olympus PEN? <=YES

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
could it be olympus PEN? <=YES

actually i found an OM-to-PEN F adapter that looks to be a match:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Olympus-OM-Lens-to-Olympus-PEN-F-FT-or-FV-Body/153671151387?hash=item23c783af1b:g:5H0AAOSwxW9dlsIH

thank you for confirming

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, actually im quite interested in the adapter!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Minolta SR, MC or MD. An MC or MD will have a tab on the aperture ring, an SR (the earliest) doesn't.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens has a Komura Unidapter (system like t-mount or adaptall) it says it is for OP so likely Olympus Pen F (half frame) It is a very compact reflex system with a 28.95mm flange focal distance, hence the length of the lens.

This is the m42 version. The mount is much closer to the distance scale

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
Looks like Minolta SR, MC or MD. An MC or MD will have a tab on the aperture ring, an SR (the earliest) doesn't.

oh it was definitely PEN mount, i got the adapter and it worked well