Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A7rii technical issue
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:27 pm    Post subject: A7rii technical issue Reply with quote

Klaus please move this to the appropriate space after folk have a chance to view and respond.

So I was on an out of state trip and my camera acts up: "turn camera off then on" shows up in the lcd screen. After multiple off then on tries, battery swaps, media card swaps it still does it. I read internet and then try the "power off, remove battery, power on and hold down shutter for 30 seconds, power off insert battery and try" technique...again to no avail. Did a full factory reset...and.....nope!! Getting ready to send to precision camera but thought I'd try the MFL brain trust first. Any advice appreciated. I am sure a Sony camera repair is ...not cheap.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try without lens?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. Af lens. Mf lens. Did I mention that the shaker for sensor clean doesn't function.? Previously a vibration would pervade camera when run through the "clean sensor" function. Now? Nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: A7rii technical issue Reply with quote