Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Camerz (Friedrich) Axinon 105mm 4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:51 am    Post subject: Camerz (Friedrich) Axinon 105mm 4.5 Reply with quote

I have several different FL's of the Axinon. This my most recent acquisition in that realm. Top quality German optical product. All metal and glass. Zebra livery. Unlike most of these which are standard m39 this has an odd 39mm by 0.75 jam nut which was part of the auction of 2 identical lenses which I won with a bid of just over 20 dollars. With shipping came to 32 dollars all in. I'll add photos as time allows.

Just wanted to add that these were designed for the Camerz medium format rollfilm camera (70mm film) systems used by school photo photographers. So I would expect them to be particularly good for portraits. Early models were 6x9 so I' imagine that is what these were designed to cover.

Last edited by jamaeolus on Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now a shot of what they were designed for . My model is not usually so easy to get in portrait mode. This is the only photo in here (so far) that I have tweaked. Boosted exposure and contrast and sharpened a tiny bit.