Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

60mm f1.1?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:40 pm    Post subject: 60mm f1.1? Reply with quote

I found a lens that seller saying is a 60mm f1.1 adapted to M42, probably the rear mount is around 62mm,as I see a step down ring from 62 to 52 and M42 . There is nothing written on the lens ,do you guys know any option like this ? On ebay there is a 60mm 1.1 Optec OBX that might look pretty much the same, but couldn't find any info about it

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 60mm f1.1? Reply with quote

kiddo wrote:
I found a lens that seller saying is a 60mm f1.1 adapted to M42, probably the rear mount is around 62mm,as I see a step down ring from 62 to 52 and M42 . There is nothing written on the lens ,do you guys know any option like this ? On ebay there is a 60mm 1.1 Optec OBX that might look pretty much the same, but couldn't find any info about it

Could be an x-ray or industrial lens. Most of these have very short flange distances. Ask the seller about focusing on a mirrorless cam.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you can just hold the lens up against a white wall, move it back and forth until focus is achieved, then measure the distance from the flange to the wall. This will determine where the film or sensor plane needs to be in relation to the front of the camera.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry I don't have enough information on this and that is why I can't help you with your problem. But yes, if you are searching for a site online in which I can find information related to the body of an essay then you can visit https://www.topwritersreview.com/blog/body-of-an-essay/ here where you will find all the information you need. I also use that website to read about the body of an essay.