Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SMC Pentax "K" 120mm f/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:01 pm    Post subject: SMC Pentax "K" 120mm f/2.8 Reply with quote

For the US Pentaxforums I often partake in the "Single in..." challenge. The idea is that you take and post an image each day for a month with a single lens. It doesn't stop you using other lenses, but it does force you to use one lens every day for a month. I do this mainly as an excuse to get out and take some photos (or play around indoors and take some). Last month I used the K120/2.8. Much to my embarrassment, I realised that having had this lens for a few years, I had hardly ever used it.

Here are a few of the images from the month, even if I wasn't very inspired. The whole album can be seen here: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/krislockyear/album/1315664

Feb 1st: Heal's par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Feb 4th: Jackie par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Feb 7th: 4K par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Feb 6th: Datchworth par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Feb 9: ME Super par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Feb 10: more street lights par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

Selfie for February par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 What's that you're reading? People's libraries interest me -- In primary and secondary school I used to practically live in a small-town library. To the West was fiction. To the East non-fiction. I read or browsed the entire East section; read very few from the West. The magazine section to the South with comfortable chairs saw a lot of use, mostly Psychology Today, Scientific American, National Geographic, and newspapers from all over the country, as did the Reference section in the North. Being friends with the Librarian, her son a classmate, she even let me take home reference books.

I like Self-portrait and from your Gallery, Datchworth tree .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. It is one volume from a late 19th century eight volume history of the British Isles. I dip into it occasionally to remind myself of the appalling attitudes prevalent at the time!

K.