Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

#Hugo Meyer Primoplan 100mm F1.9 on Nikon FA & D750
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 7:14 pm    Post subject: #Hugo Meyer Primoplan 100mm F1.9 on Nikon FA & D750 Reply with quote

I decided to open new topic for this lens, this time using 100mm instead of 10cm, I figured when people searching for this lens, they use most likely 100mm.

#Hugo Meyer Primoplan 100mm F1.9, NIkon FA, Portra 800

Last edited by Plexigringo on Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:41 pm; edited 11 times in total

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots $2000 plus lens on the used market. A little much film grain, and vintage processing so for a relative novice its hard to tell what the lens really does....

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gatorengineer64 wrote:
Nice shots $2000 plus lens on the used market. A little much film grain, and vintage processing so for a relative novice its hard to tell what the lens really does....

those with grain are on portra 800, not much post processing at all. certainly no added grain. If you see grain, then those are portra 800 or 400 on high resolution scan.
Thank you for appreciating them, will upload more in the coming days. Also there are shots on film where original scans are over grainy and they come in random, I suspect that this lens needs a little overexposing and this is what I'm currently trying to test and avoid in the future ( just to explain it, where you see way too much grain)

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. Interesting photos and portraits that look like REAL people! So much of today's portraiture looks to me like photos of plastic mannequins.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
Very nice. Interesting photos and portraits that look like REAL people! So much of today's portraiture looks to me like photos of plastic mannequins.

So true. I really enjoyed these photos. Plus there is Anthony Kiedis among them.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh Prague, very good samples. Thank you. Hope you enjoy shooting though.