Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What mount is this??
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:55 pm    Post subject: What mount is this?? Reply with quote

Hello everybody Very Happy New member, longtime lurker here

I need help identifying the mount on this Sankor 200mm 4,5 I recently acquired.

btw, are these lenses any good? I found a thread on this forum but didnt find any sample pictures with this specific lens.
I got it for 35€ which seemed fair.

thank you

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im having trouble posting a picture, in the preview it looks great but when I submit its a broken link?

heres a link to the image of the mount

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmwTSv7_AGTVguxwELxQOUMoJB-Kdg?e=4UbNNd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikon?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a tricky one to be confident over, as it doesn't have any linkages, or electrical contacts or other such unique features.
I can't even see an indexing mark on your photo. If it's Nikon it would be a very early version, as aperture linkages have been present on all F mount lenses I've seen.
Quick measurements of the tab lengths & mount diameter etc might help narrow it down - at least for common mounts.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a plain Nikon F to me. It is a T mount lens so the T adapter can be screwed off to be replaced with T to other mount adapters.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys. Im a Nikon shooter so would be nice if its a Nikon F but I agree it looks kinda basic. havent acctually got the lens yet but probebly will tomorrow, I will cheack and report back. again Thanks for the input Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

liquidlight wrote:
thanks guys. Im a Nikon shooter so would be nice if its a Nikon F but I agree it looks kinda basic. havent acctually got the lens yet but probebly will tomorrow, I will cheack and report back. again Thanks for the input Smile

Most likely it is a preset lens. That's why it is just a plain Nikon F. Enjoy the Sankor.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Nikon F. See that slot between the two bayonet lugs? That's where the indexing pin fits, and it's the giveaway that it's Nikon.