Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Nagel Stuttgart Nagel Anastigmat 90mm f=4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:44 am    Post subject: Dr Nagel Stuttgart Nagel Anastigmat 90mm f=4.5 Reply with quote

Purchased off the bay for a small sum, mounted in a vintage (and a bit externally corroded, but functional) dial Pronto shutter. The glass was surprisingly clean, despite the corrosion of the mount, pitting on face and thread issues on the back. The elements unscrewed with thumb pressure. A very thin film wiped off easily with isopropyl. I did not open the the front or back elements which did appear to have a bit of interior haze. Likely a diialyte construction. My RMS to m39 adapter was close to the proper diameter, a couple of strips of pvc tape and I was good to go. M42 to m39 plus helicoids.

It really shines at macro.

Lacks contrast at infinity but for a lens around 90 years old I think it's ok!.

A nice artistic glow apparent in some shots.

Late evening Golden hour colors.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice shots. What camera was used?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taken on the a7rii. The glowy shots were wide open at 4.5. The lens is quite tiny. Front element is only 20mm in diameter.