Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Monochrome Images from India taken with the 58mm CZJ Biotar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:03 pm    Post subject: Monochrome Images from India taken with the 58mm CZJ Biotar Reply with quote

My first attempt at monochrome images with the 58mm f2 Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar and Sony A7ii. The first is of a wandering sadhu with a great smile. The second pic has almost a renaissance flavor to it. The third pic is about attitude. And the last pick is my favorite, because of the sweetness of her face and the dreamy background. The clicked versions look better.

-Charles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Monochrome Images from India taken with the 58mm CZJ Bio Reply with quote

charley5 wrote:
My first attempt at monochrome images with the 58mm f2 Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar and Sony A7ii. The first is of a wandering sadhu with a great smile. The second pic has almost a renaissance flavor to it. The third pic is about attitude. And the last pick is my favorite, because of the sweetness of her face and the dreamy background. The clicked versions look better.

-Charles

pics

#1 happy!
#2 young mona lisa!
#3 gravitas!
#4 peaceful comapassion!

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: Monochrome Images from India taken with the 58mm CZJ Bio Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
charley5 wrote:

-Charles

pics

#1 happy!
#2 young mona lisa!
#3 gravitas!
#4 peaceful comapassion!

Like 1 Like 1

Lovely observations. Thanks!