Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

PP with CHROMEBOOK OR iPAD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:27 pm    Post subject: PP with CHROMEBOOK OR iPAD Reply with quote

Is anyone using a Chromebook for image processing? What program are you using? What are your observations. I am thinking of abandoning windows based laptop / pc use in favor of a chromebook.

What about an iPad - same questions? (Not an apple laptop)

Thank you; I am looking forward to hearing about your experiences with a chromebook or iPad.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sometimes use Photoshop on the iPad. Adobe has a number of Creative Cloud products which are made specifically for mobile devices. An iPad Pro 12.9-inch is recommended. Used with the Apple Pen, it is a pretty powerful and convenient editing platform.

P.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sometimes use Photoshop on the iPad. They have a number of products which are made specifically for mobile devices. An iPad Pro 12.9-inch is recommended. Used with the Apple Pen, it is a pretty powerful and convenient editing platform.

P.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, pdccameras,

Good to know that you have had good results with the iPad Pro. That is the direction in which I was leaning. The iPad will suit all my other needs as well.

Admittedly, I was hoping for a much less expensive option with a Chromebook. - but that might be a pipe dream.Smile

J

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Chromebooks are somewhat underpowered for effectively using Photoshop. Also the IPads have the Apple Pencil which makes all the difference for being able to do really good work on the tablet.

Best,

Paul