Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FJW Industries 90mm f1.0 on Sony A7R4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:45 am    Post subject: FJW Industries 90mm f1.0 on Sony A7R4 Reply with quote

This is the same lens as the Varo 90mm f1.0. It is quite unique in that the flange distance is long enough to achieve infinity focus on a mirrorless camera, and I believe that the image circle will cover or nearly cover MF. Optical quality is surprisingly good. It is quite sharp and the corners are decent. There is some CA which cleans up nicely, and some blooming around highlights, which actually is quite amenable to sharpening. Work against the light is surprisingly good. Vignetting too is well controlled, at least on full frame. I just got the lens and took it out for a stroll yesterday. Here are some images, processed to get the best out of them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last one has a weird rendering but I like it Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like it a lot!