Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Soviet cine converter (?) on A7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:06 pm    Post subject: Soviet cine converter (?) on A7 Reply with quote

It's been quite a long time I own this piece of glass. I recently received an adapter for it (but to use it reversed, which gives the best results).
It has a male and female OST-18 mount, that's why I think it's a converter. But converter are usualy afocal (does not create image by itself), so I'm still puzzled. It is written only "35" on it. For S35 film format? No idea.
I like the caracter. It's naturely an effect lens, nothing seriously about it, but the center is sharp enough to use it (look at the pigeon), and bokeh is interesting for busy bokeh lovers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree. the bokeh is very wonderful.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How strange. The bokeh is totally mad. Yet it does it's job of focussing your eye on the subject.

I think that's a great find, BurstMox.