Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Looking for a Hartblei 150mm f/2.8 in P6 mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:53 pm    Post subject: Looking for a Hartblei 150mm f/2.8 in P6 mount Reply with quote

Back at the end of the last century, Hartblei produced some lenses of their own using Arsenal glass. I had one of the Hartblei 150mm f/2.8s. After about ten years or so, I sold all my Kiev 88CM equipment, and quite foolishly sold both the Hartblei 45mm Rotator and the 150mm f/2.8 I had. I should have kept them.

PB147831 by Roger H, on Flickr

Anyway, ten or twelve years later, I've re-acquired a couple of Kiev 88CMs, one a Hartblei re-work and the other new from Arax... and a full set of CZJ lenses to go with them... but i still bemoan the sale of that Hartblei lens.

If you have one you'd like to sell, or you know where one might be found... please let me know. They don't come up for sale often.

Thanks!