Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

11 soviet lenses for sale (Russar, Tair, MF, military...)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:16 pm    Post subject: 11 soviet lenses for sale (Russar, Tair, MF, military...) Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm selling some lenses because I need place and money. Prices can be discussed. Payment by Paypal or bank transfer (or naturely by hands if in Paris). I can ship to Europe or USA. Shipping cost will depend where you are located.

Telear-5B 250/5.6 100 euros
Lens in fully working condition excepted a bit of looseness in the construction (which is often the case with Arsenal lenses). It's in Б bayonet, so you can mount it on Kiev-60 , Kiev-6S or Pentacon-Six.

Arsat 35/2.8 PCS 170 euros
Shift lens in Nikon mount. It has some marks on the coating. Everything works well, including the shifting mechanism.

Telear-5N 200mm/3.5 80 euros
Lens in very good shape. The only problem is a missing grip for focus (but focus is smooth).

Mir-1T 37mm/2.8 60 euros
TV lens re-calculated by Volosov in 1965-67. It has 2 white spot on the frontal part (I'm not sure exactly on which lens) but it does not make any difference on the image. It has a large diaphragm ring, but no focus system. It has a conversion ring to M42, so one can use this lens with the help of chinese helicoidal adapter (M42-M42) on mirrorless camera. I used it on my Sony A7.

RO501 100/2 not adapted: 30 euros
Lens in good condition.

Jupiter-9 KMZ Jupiter-9 originaly in Kiev mount, adapted to M42 170 euros.The diaphragm has been modified by previous owner to provide a "creative" shape. At f2.8, it makes a triangular, then it becomes more "creative". In fact, it does not give bad results. Also, this is a good Jupiter-9, it's sharp wide open (which is not that easy to find).

Military lens type Helios-52 150mm/1.5. 180 euros.
It's a heavy very fast lens designed for Infra-Red vision. So don't expect good quality on color photos. It's more usable in B&W, but nothing really sharp too. It covers medium format if this ebay seller is not a liar : https://www.ebay.com/itm/ULTRA-FAST-Helios-52-150mm-1-5-for-Pentax-6x7-67-faster-than-Aero-Ektar-165-2-8/293582779936?hash=item445ae5b620:g:MucAAOSw~yhewP~v

Jupiter-11A 135mm/4 M42: 25 euros.
Coating on rear lens is damaged. Some marks on front coating too. Signs of use on the body. It gives sharp images.

Russar MR-2 20mm/5.6 LTM mount, black finish with fitting 20mm viewfinder : 500 euros
Lens in very good shape. I used it several times on film, it gives good quality. Focus in smooth, diaphragm too. The viewfinder is a bit dirty, but totaly usable. The parallaxe corrector works fine.

Tair-3A 300mm/4.5 : 30 euros
Lens in bad shape mechanicaly. Focus is very stiff, body is also not in good shape cosmeticaly. The tripod mount is missing too. But optics are clean.

Tair-3N 300mm/4.5 : 100 euros
Rare lens for night aerial photography. The engraving were covered up for some unknown reasons to me. But we still can see the engravings. It was adapted back in the days to M42, and the front ring was also cut for unknown reasons also.

The one for sale is on the right (there are all Tair-3N), the one on the left is straight out of the box, not adapted.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones Pierre! Wishing you best of luck...unfortunately my pockets are emptied for HiFi stuff Wink