Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

AGFA Minilab lenses?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for showing your setup that well. It looks ultimately efficient. And the blue bellows give it an ultra-modern touch.

Looking back at your shots, I realise that you shoot with help of this setup in all directions, not only in strictly horizontal orientation for table macros.

D1N0 may I ask you to show the way you adated your lens?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex ph wrote:
Thank you for showing your setup that well. It looks ultimately efficient. And the blue bellows give it an ultra-modern touch.

Looking back at your shots, I realise that you shoot with help of this setup in all directions, not only in strictly horizontal orientation for table macros.

Thanks! I'm well aware that my system has a couple of drawbacks as well, but I really like it. You're correct - I shoot in all directions and usually when I'm outside almost 100% handheld. Depending on the lens this means it's it can be a bit heavy, however with many smaller lenses it's quite compact, like this:

The D-Lab lens is one of the heavier ones, but well worth it in my opinion:

The inevitable Fall of Winter by simple.joy, on Flickr

A pattern in the droplets by simple.joy, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex ph wrote:

I used a m62 (lens) to m65 (available adapter width for astro) ring (From Rafcamera in Russia) and a m65 to m42 adapter (from Aliexpress I think or Ebay).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for showing your setup. It looks solid!