Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider componon 135mm 5.6
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:24 pm    Post subject: Schneider componon 135mm 5.6 Reply with quote

This 7.99 "as is" lens off ebay came in at excellent plus. Optics and function virtually flawless, extensive but very minor usage marks to chrome knocked off 2 points. It has the 32.5 x0.5 mount but came in with the jam nut. I mounted it by drilling a hole in an aluminum m42 body cap. Here are a few shots. The kitten is the new boss at my house.

This one I was playing with the tilt on the minolta auto bellows iii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all. I have really been getting into Schneider optics lately and especially the componon enlarger/LF lenses. Prior to this purchase I had gotten the 180mm 5.6. It is dramatically larger than even the 150, which is about the same size as an extended oly 50mm 1.8 with both caps but it weighs 360g and is of course just the optic block and diaphragm. I have yet to get in the various threaded adapter rings to make the 180 function.