Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon FDn 3,5/135
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:57 pm    Post subject: Canon FDn 3,5/135 Reply with quote

A nice lens. I already had one but for some reason a kind on very light fog appeared on the second element. Image quality was still good but I decided to buy another one hoping for the best.

This is one of the first images focused at infinity.

La tête du Colonney à travers les nuages by lumens pixel, sur Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I have nothing old left. But I'm still nostalgic for some lenses. The most important thing that I have discovered for myself is that it is very good to "lay down" film profiles on all the junk. The colors are very cool compared to modern very contrasting lenses.
nfd 135/3.5
Cheeky cat by Сергей Пашнин, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Projecting such strength with love!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HansMoleman wrote:
Like 1 Like 1

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sergun wrote:
Now I have nothing old left. But I'm still nostalgic for some lenses. The most important thing that I have discovered for myself is that it is very good to "lay down" film profiles on all the junk. The colors are very cool compared to modern very contrasting lenses.
nfd 135/3.5
Cheeky cat by Сергей Пашнин, on Flickr

Nice cat, good focus and good lens.