Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tilt Shift lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Tilt Shift lenses Reply with quote

I could do with a tilt shift lens for an upcoming project and was looking for one of the Hartblei super rotators, but apparantly the soviet glass ones are long discontinued, and they're now only offering Carl Zeiss ones at prices beyond my means. I've a feeling some body here has used the Arsat / Arax ones but can't find the post. Any views on quality?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can also get a P6 adapter with tilt or shift

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Tilt Shift lenses Reply with quote

Richard_D wrote:
I could do with a tilt shift lens for an upcoming project and was looking for one of the Hartblei super rotators, but apparantly the soviet glass ones are long discontinued, and they're now only offering Carl Zeiss ones at prices beyond my means. I've a feeling some body here has used the Arsat / Arax ones but can't find the post. Any views on quality?

Richard,

I have one, the older Soviet Glass, that I will sell if you are interested.

Jules

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Tilt Shift lenses Reply with quote

lulalake wrote:
Richard_D wrote:

Richard,

Jules

Jules - which focal length is it and which mount?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Tilt Shift lenses Reply with quote

Richard_D wrote:
lulalake wrote:
Richard_D wrote:

Richard,

Jules

Jules - which focal length is it and which mount?

Richard,

It's a 45mm with a Mamiya 645 mount.

Here it is in my 645AFD.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks but I'm really after a nikon mount.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An ebay shop called "go-and-shoot59" has an Arsat 2.8/35 tilt/shift with Nikon mount.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard_D wrote:
Thanks but I'm really after a nikon mount.

I have a tilt adapter Nikon->P6. I get mine from grizzlybear for about 70 euro.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks folks. I decided to give the Arsat 80mm T/S a go - I'll let you know how I get on when it arrives from Ukraine.