Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Seriese 35mm F2.8 Sankor Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Seriese 35mm F2.8 Sankor Lens Reply with quote

The T2 to Konica adaptor turned up so went for a quick walk along with 2 other lenses that i needed to test, no sunlight just grey and dull, so not the best for testing lenses.
This is labeled as a Seriese 35mm Wide Angle lens, it was made by Sankor and was in excellent condition.
Photos have no PP, just border added.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks a good lens to me, with PP can be excellent even in bad weather condition.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attilla You may well be very right i just PP this image a few adjustments to colour and brightness and contrast, looks a lot better i think.
#1 After PP

#2 Before PP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wthout PP most digital images which which were taken not with top lenses looks dead vs film as my dear friend say who has 30 yrs + pro experience. I always use basic PP on my pictures before publish them , most of them require really.

I did compare your first PP images with genuine one, what I said above true really on them.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i thought i would break out this lens and test on Full Frame, Was only a quick few shots as i did not have much time.

#1 @F5.6

#2 @F4

#3 @F4

#4 @F2.8

#5@f2.8

#6 F2.8

#7 @F5.6