Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ennalyt 35mm f/3.5 disassembly?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:06 pm    Post subject: Ennalyt 35mm f/3.5 disassembly? Reply with quote

I've just acquired this lens sold as a "spares or repair" with stiff focussing and it's exactly that, but otherwise in excellent condition. It's one of the "bakelite" bodied lenses, probably from the mid '60s, manual everything. I've got a couple of others in this "family", so I know they perform well, and I'd like to get this one into good working order.

Does anyone know how to get at the focussing helix so's I can give it a bit of a "clean and lube". Being "plastic", I recognise it's likely to be a little fragile, so I'd like to not have to force anything getting it apart.

Thanks Smile

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,
these Enna plastic lenses are easy to open. Just set the focus to mfd and fully open the aperture,then you can unscrew the whole front block anti clockwise, you will see 3 screws, they are holding the focussing ring.
greetings

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

planet.groove wrote:
hi,
these Enna plastic lenses are easy to open. Just set the focus to mfd and fully open the aperture,then you can unscrew the whole front block anti clockwise, you will see 3 screws, they are holding the focussing ring.
greetings

Excellent! That worked Smile

Thank you very much Smile