Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

3 Zeiss Hasselblad lenses on a Still-Life
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:02 pm    Post subject: 3 Zeiss Hasselblad lenses on a Still-Life Reply with quote

Stuck indoors I tried a 'Still-Life' using all 3 of my Zeiss Hasselblad lenses to see the difference -- I did not get the Digital Processing in PhotoShop 7 to ' match' exactly but it may be of interest. Lighting was one Bowens Monolite 200E and one Sunpak auto 36 FD on reduced power from the right. FILM was a roll of 005/1999 dated Kodak GPY Pro Gold 400 rated 125 ASA and I home-processed in C41, scanned with Canon 9000F Mk II + Vuescan Pro + PhotoShop 7
80mm f2.8 CFE Planar T*

50mm f4 CFi Distagon T*

180mm f4 CFi Sonnar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting project. I am surprised that the color on the planar is so different from the other two.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 First one I can smell the fruit, always for me a sign of an excellent photo. Fresh fruit this time of year?!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

But its time to eat the bananas!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
Like 1 Like 1

But its time to eat the bananas!

Or make Banana bread.