Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My Old Zeiss Ikon Folder --
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:11 pm    Post subject: My Old Zeiss Ikon Folder -- Reply with quote

Hi All -- well today I went out on my 'One Exercise Allowed' with a 1930's ZEISS IKON folder I was given some time ago -- I HAD tested it with B&W film but after a good clean up of the lens inside as it was 'Hazy' I tried it with Colour Film -- very Old Kodak Vericolor III nominally rated 160 ASA but I rated to at 50 ASA as it was old. I didn't get all 8 frames successful. One in the Garden had Lens Flare and some were out of focus especially some Spring Flowers in Brentwood High Street where I set 2 meters -- the focus point on the negative was much closer so I will have to take the lens apart again --- ANYWAY -- It kept my Mind Active and I'm grateful for all these 'Gift' Cameras and Film I get -- I USE them !

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great fun with such oldies.
Still working after all these years.
Like Dog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see the old thing out and about. I mean the folder of course Wink Like 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

Last picture looks very sharp. What is the lens, an uncoated Tessar?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the LENS is 105mm f7.7 'Nettar' anastigmat