Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mir-20
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:51 pm    Post subject: Mir-20 Reply with quote

Hi! I've been looking at mir-20s for a while and the only relatively cheap versions i find are the 20H (nikon f mount). Does any of you know if they are equally as good as the Mir-20m? And also, If they have the same single coating that produces the beautiful flares?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Mir-20 Reply with quote

Martin Avila wrote:
Hi! I've been looking at mir-20s for a while and the only relatively cheap versions i find are the 20H (nikon f mount). Does any of you know if they are equally as good as the Mir-20m? And also, If they have the same single coating that produces the beautiful flares?

Thanks!

I have a Mir-20 and I know an Mir-20N and M-version exists as well. But I have never heard about a Mir-20s.
Can you tell us which these are? (It probably also might explain why nobody has reacted to this thread so far).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Mir-20 Reply with quote

Lucse wrote:
Martin Avila wrote:

Thanks!

I have a Mir-20 and I know an Mir-20N and M-version exists as well. But I have never heard about a Mir-20s.
Can you tell us which these are? (It probably also might explain why nobody has reacted to this thread so far).

http://lens-club.ru/lenses/item/c_6481.html
Mir-20 Automat for body Kiev-10 or Kiev-15

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not too bad, I've seen worse performing lenses out there.
I had mine for a while and lent it to a friend, never seen him since... At least I got some pictures from it.

I prefer my Konica 21/4