Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax F 35-70mm CF +Pentax F 1.7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:31 pm    Post subject: Pentax F 35-70mm CF +Pentax F 1.7 Reply with quote

Also added Century Optics Achromatic Diopter 7x.

Taken last Summer. Hand held MF.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Ed,I have been absent quite awhile as my old Mac finally died and it took awhile for me to save for a new iMac Pro, major expense.Did I miss any motor sports pics you did with the 75_250mm and hope it was OK.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
Many thanks Ed,I have been absent quite awhile as my old Mac finally died and it took awhile for me to save for a new iMac Pro, major expense.Did I miss any motor sports pics you did with the 75_250mm and hope it was OK.

The lens is great. I missed most of last seasons track events for one reason or another; the new season starts soon, will post pics when I get them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed, it makes me happy that it is in a good home and will be well used.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
Ed, it makes me happy that it is in a good home and will be well used.

Btw, good to see you back posting again … I was beginning to wonder if something more serious had happened! Smile