Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Chinon 200mm f3.5 aperture.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:24 pm    Post subject: Auto Chinon 200mm f3.5 aperture. Reply with quote

Does anyone have a usable image/picture of the Aperture mechanism of a Chinon (Auto,manual) 200mm f3.5 - I have obtained such a lens but the aperture springs/levers etc.seem incomplete or incorrectly assembled.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one, but I've never had it apart. I'll have a look at it when I get a chance. bump this topic if you have to, I need reminding.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank-you sir! Doubt if you will see much without removing the end mounting.Please dont if your not familiar.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A flash of inspiration. I have a Chinon 135mm as well as the 200mm- other than overall size and the Optics they are identical.So I have the info I needed.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading this topic/thread and wondered how you got on with the Chinon 200mm lens? I have the same lens and the same problem. There are two small springs in the aperture mechanism that seem to have fallen off whatever they were connected to. However I can't see any way of getting to the aperture mechanism (I need to clean the blades too). I can remove the rear mount and aperture ring but the next layer seems to be glued in place with no obvious screws for removal. Any tips gratefully received (if you can remember that far back!).