Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Polaroid 195 Unbranded
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:50 pm    Post subject: Polaroid 195 Unbranded Reply with quote

Last edited by Blazer0ne on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one. For what format is this legend? Does is have coupled randefinder? By the images not sure.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Blazer0ne on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found one on fleabay with other back than this one. If I put there some negative sheet what would happened? Seiko shutter sound nice from what I read.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Blazer0ne on Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are couple of them at USA. If I think about polaroid photography this would be machine to do in such way. Definitely. But now days it not what I trying to found.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This camera has been heavily modified. You wont get a film cartridge in it for sure. The shoes have been stuck on. I guess this has been modded to take sheet film, though I'm not sure how it will go in, there appears to be no provision for a film holder. The rangefinder is coupled and a full range of shutter speeds on the shutter. Completely manual. My gut guess is that this is an incomplete modification.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
This camera has been heavily modified. You wont get a film cartridge in it for sure. The shoes have been stuck on. I guess this has been modded to take sheet film, though I'm not sure how it will go in, there appears to be no provision for a film holder. The rangefinder is coupled and a full range of shutter speeds on the shutter. Completely manual. My gut guess is that this is an incomplete modification.

But if yes sheet film is little bit larger than those space in back of camera. Also I would say that looks incomplete. There missing smtng to push film into chamber. Some plate of what.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't look like being modified for sheet film to me. But it can be relative easily modified to take sheet film. It will become a nice and compact 4x5 coupled RF camera if modified for sheet film.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote