Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rare Kodak Floro 35mm Cool Lamp Enlarger
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:21 pm    Post subject: Rare Kodak Floro 35mm Cool Lamp Enlarger Reply with quote

This sis a large metal enlarger and base system. Sort of weighty. It was, at one time, the 35mm negative enlarger for a Wausau, Wi newspaper Co. I also had their medium format version and gave it away locally.

This system now has original (Ithink) and a new custom lensboard made to fit both enlarger to hold LTM threaded enlarger lenses (Nikkor, Rodenstock, etc.) It is complete, sans lenses-at this point. I finally was able to locate a large box to ship it in.

If a person or club is interested, it is yours for ship costs only. I will disassemble, wrap and cushion...Some time back I had to cease darkroom artwork due to skin irritations to one of the chemicals and moved to digital. There are extras, which I will pack also, including paper etc.

You can PM me for information; I have pics someplace here.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote to you, but the message probably didn’t reach. can I have photos in private messages?