Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Crazy stacking with Staeble 85mm 2.8 PROJ. SUPRAR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:53 am    Post subject: Crazy stacking with Staeble 85mm 2.8 PROJ. SUPRAR Reply with quote

This is inspired by the super macro images taken using stacking plus reversed lenses. I was gifted a random element of unkown origin with a vintage folder I purchased. The lens was not a spare for the camera. It looks to be from that era though. It is a single group with enamel brass ring threaded on one side. It is being used as supplemental with the Staeble. At first I just free lensed holding my index finger and thumb encircling the smaller element and holding it at a short distance from the Staeble. This first shot is normal orientation on the Staeble. Most of these were with the projection lens reversed .

last shot is (sorry upside down!) The adapter system cobbled together with various bits of blue tak and tubes and helical adapters.[url=http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/201911/big_7980_20191116_152242_2.jpg]

[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job Like 1 .

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great retro effect, a nice intuition to use the lens!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, I like very much the first and the fourth , trying to do it through edition, might take it's time.