Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Accura Diamatic YS 105mm f2.5 with T-mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:54 am    Post subject: Accura Diamatic YS 105mm f2.5 with T-mount Reply with quote

Hello, all. Anyone know anything about this lens? I saw one for sale and wondered about it. Thanks for any info, you can share.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made by Sankor. Sold under different brands. As far as I know all versions are optically the same, including the Zebra versions.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:50 am    Post subject: Accura Diamatic YS 105mm f2.5 with T-mount Reply with quote

Thank you, Walter. Do these Sankor 105 2.5s produce good image quality?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:01 am    Post subject: @ walter g Reply with quote

Again, thank you. With you telling me the Sankor name, I did a search here and was able to see many images produced with this lens. I like how it renders. I just may buy it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have what i believe to be the spiratone-branded version of that lens, and the output is surprisingly good to me, especially considering i paid $5 for it

these are straight from the camera and could use some minor correction, but i like the rendering in general

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you have is the later automatic YS mount version, which I seem to recall is not the same as the presets.

YS mounts can be substituted for with T mounts, losing the automatic functions of course.

I had one of these, unfortunately the front element was fairly badly scratched up. It worked well enough for me however. I posted about it here about ten years ago, but I cant seem to find it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scroll down

http://forum.mflenses.com/gas-gastronomy-or-too-many-lenses-t7085,highlight,diamatic.html

To luisalegria photo