Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Accura Diamatic YS 105mm f2.5 with T-mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:54 am    Post subject: Accura Diamatic YS 105mm f2.5 with T-mount Reply with quote

Hello, all. Anyone know anything about this lens? I saw one for sale and wondered about it. Thanks for any info, you can share.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made by Sankor. Sold under different brands. As far as I know all versions are optically the same, including the Zebra versions.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:50 am    Post subject: Accura Diamatic YS 105mm f2.5 with T-mount Reply with quote

Thank you, Walter. Do these Sankor 105 2.5s produce good image quality?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:01 am    Post subject: @ walter g Reply with quote

Again, thank you. With you telling me the Sankor name, I did a search here and was able to see many images produced with this lens. I like how it renders. I just may buy it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have what i believe to be the spiratone-branded version of that lens, and the output is surprisingly good to me, especially considering i paid $5 for it

these are straight from the camera and could use some minor correction, but i like the rendering in general

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you have is the later automatic YS mount version, which I seem to recall is not the same as the presets.

YS mounts can be substituted for with T mounts, losing the automatic functions of course.

I had one of these, unfortunately the front element was fairly badly scratched up. It worked well enough for me however. I posted about it here about ten years ago, but I cant seem to find it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scroll down

http://forum.mflenses.com/gas-gastronomy-or-too-many-lenses-t7085,highlight,diamatic.html

To luisalegria photo