|Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:32 pm Post subject: Test minolta mc macro rokkor-QF 50mm f3.5
|Test minolta mc macro rokkor-QF 50mm f3.5
Recently I got a Minolta macro lens minolta mc macro rokkor-QF 50mm f3.5, Since Sony has released an af 50mm macro f2.8, most people already forgot this lens, (Minolta has been produced af f3.5 version, but the number is less than f2..
The lens is very interesting, take a look at the full set of accessories.
1. From top to bottom respectively, the lens (up state), 1:1 adapter ring, the back adapter ring (that is used to connect the front side of the lens on the camera, and the back side of the lens will be outside). By using the 1:1 adapter ring, you can get 1:1 macro, otherwise you can only get 1:2 macro.
The back adapter ring is very interesting, it can be used for all 55mm diameter lens
2. All of these stuff packed in the original leather bucket like this. Minolta 100mm f4 lens' magnification ratio is very close to Minolta MC 50mm f3.5 lens. But the 50mm lens has more DOF. As we know, for smaller objects, we need more DOF to complete the task of photography .... So if you are rich, then you should get the MD version of Minolta macro lens
3.minolta mc macro rokkor-QF 50mm f3.5 in the frontal, the lens is deeply inside. Although this lens is f3.5 , but the focus large travel cover 340 degrees, better than af f2.8 version of the 220 degrees, focusing on the absolute accuracy af version of this dip is probably less than 35 years the manual version.
4. Below is the NEX5 with the lens. From the outside inwards, 1:1 adapter ring, md-nex Ring. Minolta mc 50mm F3.5 weights 340 g. Compared to Sony / Minolta AF version of 50mm f2.8 (295g-315g), it's a little bit heavier, but add the 1:1 adapter ring, it becomes 450g, weight almost equal to the minolta 58mm f1.2 mc (480g + -). The 1:1 adapter ring not only can be used in Minolta MC 50mm f3.5 body, also can be used in most of the Minolta manual lenses, such as used in the Minolta MD 50mm f1.7 on.
minolta md 50mm f1.7 with 1:1 adapter ring will probably be connected to the size of a 36mm photograph
5. Camera connected to the NEX5 down on the way. From the outside inwards, inverted mount, md-nex Ring. minolta mc 50mm F3.5 plus can shoot down mount size is about 21mm.
6. Take a photo of my pants, visible Gyrosigma
7. Take coins, some shaking hands, so a bit fuzzy
As I just got this lens, so only took a few photo, you can get more information and pictures by a google search for this lens.