Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Caspeco Auto Tele Interchangeable Mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:24 pm    Post subject: Caspeco Auto Tele Interchangeable Mount Reply with quote

I recently bought this Caspeco badged 135/3.5 lens in New-Old-Stock condition from Ebay. It has an interchangeable mount system I haven't seen discussed before.

It's hard to tell the manufacturer, the colour scheme doesn't seem to have been used anywhere else, things like the depth of focus markings seem fairly generic, and many manufacturers used similar optical arrangements for the focal lengths shown in the instruction manual. Interestingly, there is also a 300mm lens not shown, currently for sale on ebay, without a mount adapter.

Has anyone else used a model from this lens line?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never seen by me. Nice find!

Congrats

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good find!
Thats a new one to me, and I have had all sorts of weird ones.
A rare thing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: Caspeco Auto Tele Interchangeable Mount Reply with quote

Alun Thomas wrote:
I recently bought this Caspeco badged 135/3.5 lens in New-Old-Stock condition from Ebay. It has an interchangeable mount system I haven't seen discussed before.

It's hard to tell the manufacturer, the colour scheme doesn't seem to have been used anywhere else, things like the depth of focus markings seem fairly generic, and many manufacturers used similar optical arrangements for the focal lengths shown in the instruction manual. Interestingly, there is also a 300mm lens not shown, currently for sale on ebay, without a mount adapter.

Has anyone else used a model from this lens line?

These are indeed rare. I found that out when I asked the seller what mount it is. Seller said it is an interchangeable mount. Since it is a 135mm, I didn't pull the trigger. Now it seems time to dig out some history. Thanks for posting.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of this system. Like 1 small