Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Upcoming clear out - DDR lenses / misc cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:29 pm    Post subject: Upcoming clear out - DDR lenses / misc cameras Reply with quote

Greetings all.. I'm having a clear out of my lens collection, in part to fund some refurbs, and I'm going to be putting quite a few things on ebay - hopefully over the weekend. . I figured I'd give a heads up and if anyone's interested or wanting to ask anything I'm happy to reply in thread. No photos yet as there is a bit to go through. I'll post a link once they're listed. . There's quite a few "project" pieces as well..

So, here we go:

Working condition:

Carl Zeiss Jena Pancolar 50mm f1.8 m42 thorium elements. Ex condition. Selling as a duplicate, I've kept my copy with the 1st quality stamp..🤣

Meyer Oreston 50mm f/1.8 VG M42 vg/ex (prefer the exa mount version)

Pentacon Auto 50mm f/1.8 Oreston M42 type version vg/ex duplicate

Meyer Optik Lydith 30mm f3.5 M42 vg/ex again I prefer exa mount version

And now the parts/projects sriff:

Pentacon 200mm f4 Meyer version, glass poss fungus but may just need a clean. Has a m42?-leica r adapter stuck fast to it.

Aus Jena Pancolar 50mm f1.8 zebra, optics nice but stiff focus and aperture needs repaired m42

CZJ Tessar 50mm f2.8 silver version m42 mechanically nice, optics have fungus

Exa zebra CZJ Sonnar 135mm f4, again mechanically nice, fungus on glass

Pentacon Electric 135mm f2.8 MC (six blade version) optically vg, aperture Bust, stiff focus

Pentacon Auto 29mm f2. 8, early model, poss fungus/lens clean

CZJ Pancolar 50 f2 exa, fungus, mechanically fine

As for cameras, there's an original Olympus Trip 35 in ex condition, a Canon ae-1 program that's fine other than shutter curtain swueek (easily fixed), a minolta 35mm slr, and I've no idea how many Praktica novas... 😂

And there's also a Sony A6000 less than a year old, kit lens unused and a selection of MF adapters to go with it. Spare batteries and cjarger

Like I say, I'm happy to answer any questions in thread and I'll post pics of some items up as I'm ploughing through all of it...