Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Panasonic S1 body transfer manual lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:11 am    Post subject: Panasonic S1 body transfer manual lens Reply with quote

Hello guys,

Panasonic S1 body is transferred to the full manual focus of the old lens, in the MF position can open the focus zoom function?

Please give pointers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: Panasonic S1 body transfer manual lens Reply with quote

laenee wrote:
Hello guys,

Panasonic S1 body is transferred to the full manual focus of the old lens, in the MF position can open the focus zoom function?

Please give pointers.

yes you can. magnifying work and you can use S/A/M mode as well. i dont think any mirrorless is lacking these basic features.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my old G1 I have to press centre button and left button on 4 way controller. On later lumix models, all you need to do is tap the screen. But check your MF assist settings in menus.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot !

In the Panasonic Shanghai showroom, I used the Fujinon EBC 50mm f1.2 @f2 full manual mechanical lens with the MC-21 adapter ring to the Lumix S1 body to make sure that

the zoom focus function can be used.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1
Good job!