Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji EBC Fujinon 50mm F1.4 on A7RII
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:33 am    Post subject: Fuji EBC Fujinon 50mm F1.4 on A7RII Reply with quote

Few samples from yesterday. Click to enlarge.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 small

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creamy Like 1 small

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Cat Thank You Dog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens lives up to its reputation in the hands of a very capable photographer.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In pic #5 Calvin, the left third of the shot, facing the camera, appears sharper than the right third at the same distance. It seems most obvious in the archways to the vestries, which I am presuming are level with each other.

Or am I just imagining it?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciolist wrote:
In pic #5 Calvin, the left third of the shot, facing the camera, appears sharper than the right third at the same distance. It seems most obvious in the archways to the vestries, which I am presuming are level with each other.

Or am I just imagining it?

On the same pic the left side , the third that's got the lights off looks much sharper then the right side ,maybe decentered lens?
Anyways seems pretty sharp wide open and nice smooth oof

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. The right side is not as sharp as left side on the last photo. The lens may be slightly decentered or there is an issue on the stacked adapter.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuji is top notch